Snickers Trousers | Snickers Workwear Trousers
Workwear Trousers from Snickers Direct
Find the right pair of workwear trousers designed to help you work comfortably and safely.
Our workwear trousers include a vast range of bespoke clothing designed to work efficiently in challenging working conditions. At Snickers Direct, you’ll find the perfect workwear trousers to suit your day-to-day needs, including:
• Workwear with in-built knee protection for floor laying
• Painter and decorators’ trousers complete with tool pockets for a professional, comfortable look
• Waterproof canvas trousers
• High visibility trousers
• Tool pocket trousers and much more…
Workwear Trousers: Quality, Durability, Safety
Snickers Direct has built its reputation on delivering specialist workwear and accessories for comfort, protection, health and safety. Our loyal client base is thanks to our professional, reliable and speedy service. We only stock the finest Snickers workwear trousers that are known and trusted for their superior quality and durability across the most challenging work environments. Can’t see what you’re looking for? Call us on 0845 094 1041 or email your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dressed for Work
As well as bespoke workwear trousers to help your day-to-day working life, Snickers Direct is your one-stop virtual shop for all your workwear needs, including belts, harnesses, fleeces, flame protection, gloves, high visibility, overalls, thermals, winter wear, safety boots, work boots, shirts and t-shirts.
Finding the right workwear trousers can be crucial for your comfort and protection, as well as offering you a working uniform, helping you create a professional image.
Specialist workwear trousers can help you feel prepared and protected.
Shop Online for Workwear Trousers
You can find a range of Snickers workwear trousers in a variety of materials, including the bestselling Dura Twill and Cotton Canvas workwear trousers that give you the feel of jeans only with extra strength. Find workwear trousers for all seasons, environments and jobs. With speedy next day delivery and secure online payment, you don’t have to search far and wide for specialist workwear trousers to fit your needs – shop online, browse our online store. Or if you live nearby, why not visit our showrooms: J&B Electric Powertools Co Ltd, 65 Manchester Rd, Bolton or Oldham Power Tool Centre, 135A Shaw Rd, Oldham.
There are quite a few options to chose from materials, pockets, knee pads or non knee pad and colour and it does all seem a bit confusing to start with but we will try to break it down in to sections and explain them.
Firstly we have the material the Snickers Trousers are made from there are 4 basic materials if we exclude the snickers waterproof fabrics.
• Duratwill probably the most popular by a long way, this material Cotton/Polyamide 52% cotton and 48% polyamide (nylon), 240 g/m2, this is very durable material. The
snickers trousers3212 & 3312 are made of this material.
• Cotton is exactly what it says 100% cotton some people prefer its breathability over other materials the new snickers trousers 3215 are 100% cotton.
• Cotton Canvas this is a known as Canvas+™, its an extremely comfortable, rugged fabric. 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 340/m the snickers trousers 3214 & 3314 are made of this material along with the Snickers shorts 3014.
• The Snickers Floor Layers trousers are made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245g/m and dosn’t seem to have a specific name to speak of.
• CoolTwill™ is a lightweight, yet durable fabric. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 195 g/m and is becoming a very popular material, its used on the Snickers Trousers 3211 & 3311, its unique properties make it an ideal summer garment or where temperatures are higher.
Secondly we have pockets.
We have holster and no holster pants to start with all garments starting 32 are holster trousers and 33 are non holster trousers