Snickers Clothing Trousers
There are quite a few options to chose from materials, pockets, knee pads or non knee pad and colour and it does all seem a bit confusing to start with but we will try to break it down in to sections and explain them.
Firstly we have the material the Snickers Trousers are made from there are 4 basic materials if we exclude the snickers waterproof fabrics.
• Duratwill probably the most popular by a long way, this material Cotton/Polyamide 52% cotton and 48% polyamide (nylon), 240 g/m2, this is very durable material. The snickers trousers 3212 & 3312 are made of this material.
• Cotton is exactly what it says 100% cotton some people prefer its breathability over other materials the new snickers trousers 3215 are 100% cotton.
• Cotton Canvas this is a known as Canvas+™, its an extremely comfortable, rugged fabric. 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 340/m the snickers trousers 3214 & 3314 are made of this material along with the Snickers shorts 3014.
• The Snickers Floor Layers are made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 245g/m and dosn’t seem to have a specific name to speak of.
• CoolTwill™ is a lightweight, yet durable fabric. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 195 g/m and is becoming a very popular material, its used on the Snickers Trousers 3211 & 3311, its unique properties make it an ideal summer garment or where temperatures are higher.
Secondly we have pockets.
We have holster and no holster pants to start with all garments starting 32 are holster trousers and 33 are non holster trousers