Durable and well-balanced utility knife, ergonomically designed for the best possible level of safety, comfort and control. Practical screw wheel makes it easy to change blades without having to use tools. Comes with a pack of 10 blades.
- Ergonomic, angled design with pronounced finger grip and narrowing tip that affords excellent grip when measuring and cutting plasterboard in a single stroke.
- Durable zinc housing with a screw wheel that makes it easy to open the knife without using tools.
- The handle contains a practical, spring-loaded blade magazine that holds 10 spare blades (60 mm).
- Few moving parts and magnetic fixings make changing and cleaning blades easy.
- The blade is locked in four stages.
SnickersDirect © 2016